Monday, February 2, 2009

i was tagged...

BostonBride tagged me in a photo/blog game... the rules were go to your 4th photo folder on your comp- upload the 4th photo in that folder and provide an explanation!

sooo here is my photo:

Explanation: I actually lived in San Francisco this summer. This was taken one morning when i woke up reeeeeally early to run the Golden Gate Bridge.The morning fog was still there for the start of the run (this picture was taken beforei had gotten to the actual bridge) you could not even see the top parts of the bridge! However by the time i turned around and got back to the San Fran side- it was a beautiful sunny day. A nice treat for my hard work.

I wont officially "tag" anyone but anyone who has not been "tagged" consider yourself tagged!

No comments:

Post a Comment