Thursday, February 19, 2009

what could justify this purchase....

So while i've been procrastinating my last minute studying for my boards exam... i decided to take a glance at the nordstrom's sandals (they sent me an email, obviously they had concern that i had not looked yet). I click on "flats" as i'm not a big fan of heels in the summer so i always get a dressy flat sandal (as oppose to my vast day havaianas collection). I notice some nice choices to choose from. I get kind of excited for my feet they enjoy new summer sandals. And then i see these...



Ok... are they cute. Absolutely. Are they well made? They are from burberry so absolutely.

But here is the thing. Would i pay 550 dollars for them? I don't know... first of all they are flats. More specifically flat sandals. I thought i was out of control with my spending for considering sandals in the 95-185 range.

So then i got to thinking... what does it take to justify a 550$ sandal? I know myself, and one day i will fall in love with a 550 sandal. And i'll to need to know.

1 comment:

  1. When the right sandal (or shoe) comes along... trust me... you'll just know! It's like love, sometimes there's so rhyme or reason to it but your heart will beat faster and you'll get wobbly knees!

    ReplyDelete